A con entirely devoted to Ghidra – has it ever been done? Maybe, but not like we do it at Halo U! Whether you’re one of the original developers of NSA’s proprietary tool (like one of our speakers!) OR you’ve only had experience with IDA Pro OR you just want to hang out and talk tech with a bunch RE/VR types – drink in hand – this event’s for you. It’s virtual, it’s free, and it’s BYOB.
When: Thursday, June 3 at 7:00 pm EDT
Where: Online at Halo U via Vimeo
- Talk #1: How to Train Your Ghidra: Helpful Workflows (Alex Wilson)
- Talk #2: Committing to Ghidra (Ken Sanderson)
- Talk #3: Tracking Changes in Ghidra (Mike J. Bell)
- Talk #4: Automated Analysis with Ghidra (Christine Fossaceca)
- Hacker Happy Hour: Questions & Open Discussion (Everyone!)
How to Attend: No registration required. Simply email [email protected] for the link.
BYOB: As always with Halo U’s off-the-clock events, our signature hacker happy hour has no last call. So come ready to share a drink with our speakers – whiskey, craft beer, Coke, anything goes!